The colleges are a different matter. There aren't that many of them in the area, not all of them field cross-country teams, and their schedules tend to be settled and published in advance of the season. Based on those schedules, here are the college cross-country meets that are taking place this season in the Trouble Afoot! coverage area (i.e., a hundred miles or less from Tallahassee). Maybe there's one near enough to you that you can get out and watch the harriers.
- 28 August 2010 (Saturday)
Albany, Georgia. Darton College XC Season Opener Meet. Hosted by Darton College on the Darton campus cross-country trails.
- 11 September 2010 (Saturday)
Albany, Georgia. Albany State University Invitational. Hosted by Albany State University. 10:00am ET.
- 25 September 2010 (Saturday)
Dawson, Georgia. Darton Invitational/Skiles' Farm. Hosted by Darton College.
- 2 October 2010 (Saturday)
Tallahassee, Florida. 2nd Annual Bobby Lang Invitational. Hosted by Florida A & M University on campus. 10:00am ET.
- 8 October 2010 (Friday)
Tallahassee, Florida. Florida State University Cross-Country Invitational. Hosted by Florida State University at Apalachee Regional Park.
- 30 October 2010 (Saturday)
Albany, Georgia. NJCAA Region XVII Championship. Hosted by Darton College on the Darton campus cross-country trails.
- Chipola College Indians (Marianna, Florida)
- Darton College Cavaliers (Albany, Georgia)
- Florida A & M University Rattlers (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Florida State University Seminoles (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Valdosta State University Blazers (Valdosta, Georgia)