Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 in running photos

In the grand journalistic tradition of spending way too much time before and after January 1 re-hashing the past year, I present all my race photography from 2010. It's not all the photography that I did during the year, nor is it every race that I covered, but there are a lot of images here. I thought of going back and coming up with a total number of pictures, but I killed that idea right away.


There's nothing new here, but there may be something you missed. Or something you wanted to see again.

6 comments:

  1. The thing that jumps out at me, like everyone else I'm sure, is that you completely slacked off in July - sheeesh! You'll likely blame it on the thin race calendar or something, but maybe this year you can just make up some stuff like the REAL journalists do.

    Well done, Herb - very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's no fire then burn down a warehouse, huh? I guess that's why the Atlanta Journal-Constitution sponsors the Peachtree Road Race in July. December is pretty lean, too.

    Thanks, Doug!

    Herb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the Cody Climb could move into a New Year's Day time slot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll have to make the move without me, Michael. I'm going to be out of town that day. There are also already two small, secretive events in town that day.

    Herb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the Fleet Foot, I saw your idea about a GWTC race in late December. I think that's a great idea. I also saw that the proposal was "tabled" until next month. I hope the Club supports the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Feel free to tell your GWTC board members. Naturally, I would plan to take pictures at the event....

    Herb.

    ReplyDelete